I’ve been working hard for the past 3 months or so! Real hard! I have something new up my sleeve, and today is launch day!
What is it, Bob? What have you been working so hard on? I want to check it out!
Well, my friends… most of you can probably already guess that it is a new website! But, it is also more than that. It also includes a new series of eBooks that are what the new website is all about.
My new website is How to Move to the Philippines. The site features interviews with three different types of people:
- People who have moved to the Philippines and are living here.
- People who want to move and start a new life in the Philippines.
- People who moved to the Philippines and decided to go back home for some reason.
I will be featuring two such interviews per week on the site. The interviews that I have already done contain some pretty interesting information, and good reading, I must say.
Why did I chose the three different types of people to interview? Well, for somebody who is considering making such a move, hearing from expats that are already living the lifestyle is good information for them. It helps them make a final decision. Furthermore, when they read interviews with people who moved here, then decided to leave, that can be quite compelling information for the person who is thinking of moving. I mean, if there are reasons that made some people leave and go home, those things are important to consider too! As for interviewing those who want to move to the Philippines, that is just interesting for anybody to read!
My new series of books is about how to move to the Philippines. The new series of books is based on the questions which I am asked most frequently. I went through thousands of e-mails that I have received over the years, and I picked out the 50 most asked questions, and I wrote very detailed answers to each of those frequently asked questions. You see, if somebody e-mails me and asks a question, a question that I have already answered dozens, even hundreds of times over the years, the inclination is to write a paragraph and send it back as my reply. But, honestly, I can, and probably should write a much more detailed reply to the questions. But, is it really possible to write pages and pages to each and every person who sends in such a question? Probably not.
So, I took each of these questions and made whole book of each question. I answered each frequently asked inquiry with 15 to 50 page answers, depending on the question. I have, at the time of this writing, 31 books available, and will be coming out with another 15 to 20 books over the coming months.
There is a master book in the series, entitled How to Move to the Philippines. This is the main book which details the steps involved in having a successful move to the Philippines. Following this master book, there are another 30 books in the series which give detailed answers to common questions on the topic. The master book is $14.99, the Q & A books are $7.99 each. Additionally, I have a number of “package deals” on the books as well. The package deals offer the books at deeply discounted prices, usually half price or less.
My super deal on this is that you can buy the PH Pro All-in package for $49. If you buy the PH Pro package, you get every book in the series. That means you are paying less than $1.60 per book title! Additionally, as additional books come out in the series, you get them for free!
You can download all of the books that you purchase for your lifetime! So, if you lose one, if your hard drive crashes or something like that, no big deal. Just go log into the site and download your books again! It’s that easy.
Books included in the series:
- How to move to the Philippines
- Requirements to get an SRRV Visa
- What about health insurance in the Philippines?
- What is an ACR I-Card?
- About Airline Tickets when coming to the Philippines
- Can I get American Food? Food from other Countries?
- About Balikbayan Boxes
- Can I get a Balikbayan Visa? What is it?
- Getting a Bank Account in the Philippines
- Get Philippine Citizenship for your child born in the USA
- I have a Conviction, can I get a Philippine Visa?
- What is the Cost of Living in the Philippines?
- I will bring my kids, how is the education?
- What exactly is an Expat?
- How to get your money to the Philippines?
- How to get a good Internet Connection
- Riding the Jeepney in the Philippines
- Can I get a Job in the Philippines?
- Should I learn the language in the Philippines?
- Can I lose my citizenship if I move to the Philippines?
- How can I make money if I live in the Philippines?
- How can I meet other foreigners in the Philippines?
- Can I become a Naturalized Citizen of the Philippines?
- Will I be an Outsider in the Philippines?
- What can a foreigner own in the Philippines?
- Insurance on your Philippine Bank Deposits
- Getting a Resident Visa to live in the Philippines
- What about Taxes in the Philippines?
- Staying in the Philippines with a Tourist Visa.
- Television in the Philippines
- Getting US Citizenship for your child born in the Philippines
Friends, I hope you will enjoy the site, and the books too. I firmly believe that the books will be a great help to those who are thinking of moving to the Philippines, and also they are books that will offer concrete honest information about the Philippines instead of a bunch of “rumors and gossip” that you will find on the net. Please visit my site, and enjoy! I look forward to hearing your comments on the site!
Starting today, through Sunday March 24 you get 25% off on all purchases! Whether you get individual books, package deals or the PH Pro All-in Package, you get 25% off! This is my way of kicking off a new site and a new book series. To get this 25% discount, simply enter the coupon code – Move2PH into the coupon area of the shopping cart during your purchase. Chose any products which you wish to purchase and you will automatically be charged 25% less than the regular price!
Additionally, I have a new Facebook page for this site, which you can visit here: How to Move to the Philippines Facebook Page – like this page, if you would! I would highly appreciate that.
Thank you, friends!